If you like a job where you are challenged, involved in improvements, work as a team in a manufacturing environment, and where respect for employees and customers is a way of doing business, then working at Alternative Manufacturing might be the right fit for you.
Some of our benefits include:
- One weeks paid PTO after 90 days and can earn up to another week within the first year.
- Sign on/retention bonus of $1,000
- PTO buyback program
- Profit Sharing
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
The SMT Machine Operator is to operate our Juki placement equipment while preparing for advancement by developing top-level skills and learning modern manufacturing procedure in a high technology environment while at the same time contributing significantly to the day-to-day work of the Company. Second shift differential hourly pay.
You’ll be part of a highly focused team that will be counting on you to learn and to produce. In turn, you can count on that team for support, teaching, and guidance along the way. It’s demanding work that pays off with a sense of achievement, the joy of winning, and the satisfaction and rewards that come from launching a promising career.
- Manufacturing experience is helpful
- A strong work ethic
- Physical agility and stamina
- Long periods of sitting and standing
- Good eye hand coordination and digital dexterity
- Preventive Care Insurance Plan
- Paid holidays
- Earn Time Off Plan
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Stock Sharing
- AMI is proud to be an employee owned company
AMI is located off route 202 about 10 minutes west of Augusta and 30 minutes east of Lewiston. Complete directions are provided on AMI’s web site.
Please send your resume and contact information to: [email protected]Apply