If you like a job where you are challenged, involved in improvements, work as a team in a manufacturing environment, and where respect for employees and customers is a way of doing business, then working at Alternative Manufacturing might be the right fit for you.
Some of our benefits include:
- One weeks paid PTO after 90 days and can earn up to another week within the first year.
- Sign on/retention bonus of $1,000
- PTO buyback program
- Profit Sharing
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of this position include:
Maintaining consumable replenishment, operating automated and manual dispensing equipment, and perform daily and weekly maintenance of the machines.
This position requires being able to lift 35lbs without assistance and being able to sit and stand for long periods of time. Attention to detail, being safety conscience and following single piece flow process.
- Basic math skills (adding/subtracting)
- Able to recognize, match and count numbers
- Able to read and understand directions
- Able to distinguish colors
- Experience with operating simple machinery
- Adheres to all workplace safety requirements
- Is punctual and present for work as scheduled
- Completes work with minimal supervision
- Following Instructions and procedures
- Perform work per instructions and procedures provided
- Accountability For Work
- Personally accountable for the quality, quantity and timeliness of work
- Personal Integrity
- Treats everyone in a respectful manner
- Works as part of a team to achieve common goals that support continuous improvement in our processes leading to high levels of customer satisfaction
- High School Diploma/GED although not required is preferred
- 1 year manufacturing experience required
- Paid holidays
- Paid bereavement leave
- Long-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Preventative Care Plan
- AMI is a 100% employee owned company with shares of ownership distributed annually and with opportunities for future profit sharing
AMI is located off route 202 about 10 minutes west of Augusta and 30 minutes east of Lewiston. Complete directions are provided on AMI’s web site.
Please send your resume and contact information to: [email protected]Apply